Responsible to: Sales Director
Communicates & Cooperates with: Account External StockFood clients; Global StockFood team
This position is an important sales role, responsible for supporting existing relationships in order to achieve monthly/quarterly sales targets and customer satisfaction goals.
In addition, the Sales Executive will consistently seek opportunities to increase service levels and add value and relevance to the customer offering.
Key Result Areas:
- Meet and exceed sales targets as assigned.
- Maintain service levels and drive revenue through relationship management.
- License rights to images and service new and existing accounts as assigned.
- Provide photo research and organize image delivery.
- Negotiate pricing within established guidelines.
- Support all pre-sales activity as and when required.
Key Skills / Experience / Knowledge / Qualifications / Attributes:
- Ability to offer exemplary customer service in a results-driven environment
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
- Able to build rapport with client contacts and understand their needs.
- Team player: Work collaboratively with colleagues.
- Reliable, organized, and detail orientated
- Ability to handle deadlines and multiple clients
- Ability to work independently while keeping management and key stakeholders informed at all times
- Must be computer literate in databases, Word, Excel, and Microsoft Office applications in Windows environment with particular proficiency with Excel
- Strong picture research skills preferable
Teamwork & Communication
- Work as part of the StockFood community to create a positive, tolerant and harmonious work environment
- Deal with all staff in a helpful, courteous and respectful manner
- Communicate ideas which may improve the efficiency, performance or standards of your department and be open to the consideration of new ideas
- Actively participate in the giving and receiving of constructive feedback to ensure understanding and open team relationships.
Policies & Procedures
- Actively ensure that the workplace is kept free from harassment, bullying behaviour and discrimination through thoughtful behaviour and leading by example
- Work in accordance with StockFood policy and procedural guidelines
- Comply with all Occupational Health and Safety guidelines, reporting any potential risks or hazards
- Follow safe work practices for self and others.
Please send CV and covering letter to: email@example.com.