Account Manager – International Sales Team
Account Manager – International Sales Team at Bridgeman Images, London
Reporting to: International Sales Director
Status: Permanent, full-time
Bridgeman Images is the world’s most comprehensive source of art, historical and cultural stills and footage. All material is available for licensing from our head office in London and across our international offices located in New York, Paris, Bologna and Berlin.
Based in our office in West London, you will be responsible for developing and managing new and existing business partnerships across a portfolio of companies, both creative and editorial, in Asia and Europe, as well as with our network of global distributors. You will look after all elements of the client relationship and generate new income opportunities to increase profitability and overall client base.
Reporting to the International Sales Director, you will work individually and as a team to exceed monthly sales targets.
- Meeting or exceeding monthly sales targets by growing business and revenue within the assigned territories and account list
- Increasing revenue from existing accounts by creating strong relationships with key decision makers
- Identifying new opportunities and innovative ways to grow the business
- Organising meetings with clients and prospects and representing Bridgeman Images at trade fairs and networking events, both in the UK and abroad
- Presenting new content, price models and production ideas to clients
- Carrying out picture and footage research and other administrative tasks such as: negotiating fees; agreeing price agreements; and invoicing
- Responding to incoming queries in an appropriate and timely manner
- Managing enquiries, orders and sales reports from global distributors
- Providing an advisory service on copyright and intellectual property legislation
- Forecasting sales and keeping updated records of sales pipeline
- Initiating marketing and PR activities within your assigned territories
- Providing on-going feedback and benchmarking on competitor pricing and services, as well as trends in your assigned territories
- Previous experience in an Account Management and/or Sales role, preferably in a photo agency or equivalent industry
- Proven results in exceeding sales targets, growing accounts and developing new business
- An active interest in Art and/or History, preferably with a relevant degree or equivalent
- Fully computer literate in all packages including in MS Office suite
- Hardworking, efficient and with exceptional organisational skills
- A high standard of spoken and written English with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Competency in at least one other language, preferably Japanese, Korean, Mandarin or Spanish
The above list is not exclusive or exhaustive and you may be required to undertake such other duties as may reasonably be required including foreign travel.
To apply for the position, please send your CV and covering letter including salary expectation to: email@example.com
We welcome applicants from all backgrounds. In line with the Asylum & Immigration Act, any candidate must be eligible to live & work in the UK.