Community Team Support Assistant
Do you pride yourself on delivering a great customer experience?
Can you work as part of a supportive team but also on your own initiative?
Are you a problem solver with great organisational skills?
If this sounds like you then we have an exciting opportunity available within our Community team!
Alamy is a technology business that sells stock images, footage and live news imagery to customers around the world.
It’s a truly exciting time at Alamy, our business is growing, and we are continually working towards expanding our reach.
We want to continue creating a business we can be proud of.
To make this happen, we need brilliant people who are passionate and think differently.
With a CEO and management team who make fast decisions, we have to be able to keep pace and evolve.
At the heart of Alamy are a group of people who care about what we do and doing it really well.
We’re always ready to adapt to new situations and challenges to ensure that Alamy continues to provide excellent service and a unique product.
We’re ethical, believe in having a work life balance and have a lot of passion for our product!
Put the customer first
Succeed (and fail) as a team
Strive for Better
Be Bold Be Brave
Do the right thing
Here’s some more detail about this exciting opportunity!
- You’ll be the point of contact for photographer queries, via email and telephone. Our images are vital to our business, so ensuring photographer confidence in us, is key to our business
- The queries can be varied, and you’ll be logging and categorising them using our CRM system
- We’re a supportive team so if issues need to be escalated there’s always resource on hand to support you
- You’ll be liaising with other departments regarding usage and billing enquiries
- We have a one team approach and you might need to provide cover and support for our customer services team when they’re busy, managing questions and enquiries from customers via calls, emails and chats on a whole range of issues including pricing, downloading images, copyright and image quality.
- You’ll also get involved with team projects
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is confident dealing with external customers and understands the importance of putting the customer first
- Can work as part of a team and independently
- Is self-motivated and focused, you’ll need to be organised and able to meet deadlines
- Has good attention to detail and loves the challenge of solving problems
- Can adapt to change, our business is fast paced and agile
- Has good knowledge of MS Office – we’ll train you on our internal systems
- Has an interest in the media / photography industry, although this isn’t essential
Want to know more and think you’ll fit in – let us know by applying today!
Closing date: 28 October 2018
Type of Contract: 9-12 months covering a period of maternity leave
Hours: 36 ¼ per week, working Monday – Friday
Package: £18,500 – £19,500 dependent on experience and great benefits