Do you have a track record of delivering great credit control or telephone-based customer support?
Do you have excellent negotiation skills and a put the customer first approach?
Are you super organised with the ability to rise to the challenge and remain calm under pressure?
Working as a key member of our global credit control team at Alamy, your key focus is to collect company debts and deal with customer queries.
We’re looking for someone who continually seeks to improve both, processes and enhancing the customer experience.
Alamy is an ecommerce and technology business that sells stock images, footage and live news imagery to customers around the world.
It’s a truly exciting time at Alamy, our business is growing, and we are continually working towards expanding our reach.
We want to continue creating a business we can be proud of.
To make this happen, we need brilliant people who are passionate and think differently.
With a CEO and management team who make fast decisions, we have to be able to keep pace and evolve.
At the heart of Alamy are a group of people who care about what we do and doing it really well.
We’re always ready to adapt to new situations and challenges to ensure that Alamy continues to provide excellent service and a unique product.
We’re ethical, believe in having a work life balance and have a lot of passion for our product!
Put the customer first
Succeed (and fail) as a team
Strive for Better
Be Bold Be Brave
Do the right thing
Here’s some more detail about this exciting opportunity!
- Chasing all credit accounts in line with collection protocols and for all markets
- Deal with problematic accounts and complete credit account reconciliations ensuring a good outcome
- Commence legal/recovery actions with external court services/debt collection agencies in respect of customers failing to make payment for invoices
- Recording all accounts entering administration ensuring all internal records are updated
- Working with external agencies regarding credit control activities as and when required
- Acting as a backup for completing Credit Account Applications to an agreed SLA
- Improving departmental processes, ensuring they still add value to the business and are reviewed as necessary to meet changing circumstances on an external or internal basis
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Previous experience of working within credit control or with customers via telephone
- Excellent negotiation skills and a put the customer first approach
- Able to articulate points with confidence when liaising with customers via telephone
- Great prioritisation and multi-tasking skills
- Highly organised and able to work on own initiative and as part of wider global team
- Can rise to the challenge when working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Demonstrates a strive for better mindset and continually looks for new ways of working to improve processes and enhance the customer experience
- Able to work confidently with MS Office
- Highly adaptable to change and taking on new tasks
Closing date: Sunday 24 March 2019. Please note that due to anticipating a great application response, we reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier than the specified closing date.
Job Title: Credit Controller
Location: Alamy HQ in Oxfordshire
Type of Contract: Permanent
Hours: 25 hours per week, working afternoons, Monday – Friday.
Package: Up to £24,000, dependent on experience, plus 10% bonus and great benefits