Image Licensing Account Manager
A great opportunity has arisen for an Image Licensing Account Manager to join the small, busy team at BM Images, the British Museum’s image licensing service.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing new revenue opportunities and increasing profit from existing and new accounts.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Accurately processing requests involving long image lists, rights packages and policy or legislation issues
- Negotiating prices and fee agreements
- Developing industry expertise and knowledge of the British Museum collections to anticipate clients’ needs
- Promoting new content to the existing client base
- Processing all invoices in a timely manner and supporting the Finance department with all payment related activities, as required
- Developing internal and external relationships
- Keeping client records and sales pipeline up-to-date
With demonstrable industry related experience, we are looking for a highly organised and collaborative individual who will be able to develop existing accounts and new business.
With knowledge of copyright and intellectual property legislation, you will understand the importance of building key stakeholder relationships.
Attention to detail is required as well as the ability to prioritise workloads effectively in order to meet the department’s needs.
With excellent communication skills, you will understand the importance of representing the Museum in an appropriate manner to external parties. Excellent teamwork and people skills are an important part of the job.
Our ideal candidate is highly confident, personable and skilled at developing relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
While industry experience is preferred, candidates with less experience but who can demonstrate the above skills will also be considered for this role.
Full time – 35 hours per week
Application deadline: Monday 22 October 2018 midday
If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity, please visit the website for further information and details on how to apply.