Junior Picture/Content Editor
About Ingram publishing
Ingram publishing is a curated stock image company, servicing creative and niche industries.
We work across several platforms including:
Ingimage is the royalty-free stock image library of over 5 million photographs and designs.
SignElements services the sign industry with templates and imagery.
We’re a long-standing company with Headquarters in Covent Garden, London; offices in both New York and Amsterdam and partners worldwide. Our team is global and diverse and we have a relaxed yet professional office culture.
About the role
We’re looking for a creative to join our Content team as Junior Picture/Content Editor. The ideal candidate will be eager to learn, with a proactive approach and impeccable attention to detail. An organised, motivated, team player with a flair for all things design!
- Understanding of stock photography
- Basic knowledge of Excel
- Experience in Photoshop
- Illustrator experience a bonus
- Ownership of the SignElements platform
- Approving inbound image submissions
- Technical support for contributors and clients
- Sourcing potential new contributors
- Contributing to the blog and general improvement of our offering through ideas
To apply send you CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Closing date: Tuesday 19 February 2019.