Manager, Business Development, Entertainment EMEA
The Editorial Business Development, Entertainment, position calls for an experienced business development professional with significant experience in the PR/media and/or live event production market and will be responsible for developing a portfolio of live assignments customers, collaborating with the production team for seamless fulfilment and partnering with the enterprise organisation to scale the business.
- Work with the Editorial business development team to establish a sales strategy for live assignments inclusive of identifying markets and target customers, building relationships and converting them to long-standing live assignment customer relationships
- Partner with our assignments production team to fulfil the assignment maintaining target margins
- Scale the live assignment business, by working closely with the sales organization and representatives to identify opportunities within our enterprise customer base, inclusive of attending face to face and virtual customers meetings as a product specialist when and if needed.
- Support the Editorial management team in creating learning and development programs for live assignments for the larger sales organisation
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create materials for sales enablement
- Provide consistent updates on revenue forecasts, opportunities, client feedback and risks to targeted revenues
- Attend relevant industry/editorial/brand activation events where there is a networking opportunity that will contribute positively to our live assignment business. For example, the Cannes Film Festival, BAFTA, etc.
- 5+ years of experience in strategy or business development roles, preferably within PR production or media environments
- Significant network and contacts within the PR/media markets
- Demonstrated success and passion for collaborating with sales, content and marketing teams, and driving revenue through enterprise sales-channels
- Thrive in a fast-paced, ‘get-it-done’ environment
- Self-directed and enthusiastic team player
Apply for this job on the Shutterstock website: careers.shutterstock.com/jobs/job/2015544.
About Shutterstock, Inc.
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), directly and through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 750,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 260 million images and more than 14 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world and customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media offering; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; and Shutterstock Editorial, a premier source of editorial images for the world’s media.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V