Senior Manager, Editorial Business Development, Sports
The Editorial Business Development, Sports position calls for an experienced Business Development professional with significant experience in the media and sports market who will be responsible for developing a portfolio of live assignments customers and identifying partnerships that will elevate our current content offering to drive sales.
- Work with the Editorial business development team to establish a sales strategy for live assignments inclusive of identifying markets, building relationships and converting to customers
- Scale the live assignment business, by working closely with the sales organization and representatives to identify opportunities within our enterprise customer base
- Partner with our assignments production team to fulfill the assignment within target margins
- Identify commercial use opportunities specifically in the corporate and agency verticals. This will include but is not limited to attending client meetings, working with marketing to create sales enablement tools and collating feedback on content gaps
- Responsible for providing consistent performance updates around commercial sales requests, referrals going to Green light, commercial use licensing revenue
- Work with the Editorial management team to identify potential new content partners and participate in discovery and negotiations of these new opportunities
- Partner with the Editorial management team to establish and operationalize a sports strategy for EMEA
- 10+ years of experience in strategy or business development roles, preferably within media, agency or sport environments
- Significant experience and contacts/network from the sport and media markets
- Demonstrated success and passion for collaborating with sales, content and marketing teams, and driving revenue through enterprise sales-channels
- Thrive in a fast-paced, ‘get-it-done’ environment
- Self-directed and enthusiastic team player
Apply for this job on the Shutterstock website: careers.shutterstock.com/jobs/job/2015580.
About Shutterstock, Inc.
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), directly and through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 750,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 260 million images and more than 14 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world and customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media offering; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; and Shutterstock Editorial, a premier source of editorial images for the world’s media.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V