#StandWithUkraine Fundraising Webinar for Ukraine
This free-to-attend webinar open to all of those wishing to support Ukraine, with a focus on photo-journalists and creators.
The speaker programme features representatives of Ukrinform, Ukrainian press agency, as well as testimonies of journalists, photo-journalists and photographers. We will present the two funds selected for support and how the funds will be used (please note their description upon registration).
The session will be followed by a Q&A and a debate on how press agencies, press photo agencies, stock agencies may/should/could react to the crisis.
Upon registration participants may donate whichever amount they wish to specific funds to support creators, journalists and photo-journalists in Ukraine!
- Donation to the IFJ/EFJ Safety Fund for Journalists in Ukraine (more info)
- #CreatorsforUkraine (more info)
Programme (May be subject to change)
- Speakers of Ukrinform (Ukrainian press agency) on the situation and work of press agencies
Nataliya Kostiyna (Head of Intl. Relations dept)
Oleksandr Kharchenko (director general)
- Two photographers testimonies
Mircea Barbu, freelance journalist now in Ukraine, reporting for Libertatea, BBC, DW, France24, ARTE etc.
Nick Fedirko , Shutterstock contributor, Ukraine, now in safety
- Ernest Sagaga, Head of Human Rights and Safety at the European Federation of Journalists will present the fund dedicated to journalists and photo-journalists